I guess im not the only one who developed an application and wanted to check it on a jailbroken iPhone.
We all had the same problem so here is the easiest way I found.
WORKS ONLY ON APPS THAT DOSENT HAVE A PROVISION FILE.
So lets get started, this is what you need before you begin.
1. iPhone pc suite – http://91.pandaapp.com/pcsuite/
3. Your .app file
1. Create a folder called Payload
2. Place the .app folder inside of that
3. Zip up the Payload folder using normal compression
4. Then rename the file with a .ipa extension
5. Open iPhone pc suite
6. Connect your iPhone via USB
7. In iPhone PC Suite go to System/Apps
8. Click on Install Apps
9. Select your Payload.ipa file you just created.
Thats it, wasent that hard right 🙂
Would love if you leave me comments.
P.S. This is not an official solution, I have tested it on iPhone 2g 3g 3gs and ipad.
If something went wrong or your iPhone crash, the risk you take is all yours.
Peace and Love